As part of our series introducing you to the members of our team, we sat down for a chat with Jo, who is a Business Administrator for the terptree team.
Where are you from?
– London (Cockney) was born within the sound of Bow Bells
What have you done in your career until now?
– Retail Management for John Lewis Partnership and Next. I had children and took time out to become a full-time mum. Then Sales Administration for 20 years until I had the good fortune of discovering terptree for nearly 2 years.
What is your proudest achievement?
– My proudest achievement has to be my two beautiful children. They are my world.
What did you want to be when you were younger?
– Cabin crew.
What are you reading?
– Three Sisters by Heather Morris.
What surprises people about you?
– I once did a parachute jump from 4,000 feet!
What’s your favourite quote?
What is your favourite thing about being a Business Administrator?
– Being part of such an amazing and supportive team who really cares and is committed to making a difference for the deaf community.
Check out these other posts...
This article explores deaf identity and how deaf people perceive the label ‘disabled’. The Contrast Between “deaf” and “Deaf” The difference between “deaf” (lowercase) and