Your satisfaction is such a priority to us that we have a 5-point customer service standard to ensure that the quality of the service we provide.
1. We guarantee complete peace of mind with our end to end service
Our responsive team replies to all communication within a maximum 48 hours and provides prompt and clear communication throughout the booking process.
We have a fantastic fulfillment rate and fill bookings within 24 hours. Our uncomplicated booking service enables you to quickly get back to work whilst we manage every step of the process.
We are experts in this field and consistently offer a credible and reliable service.
2. We guarantee to provide trained and registered professionals
All of our Sign Language Interpreters:
- are registered with the National Register of Communication Professionals working with Deaf and Deafblind People (NRCPD)
- are qualified to recognised safe practice standards
- have comprehensive Professional Indemnity Insurance and enhanced DBS checks
- abide by a strict Code of Conduct
3. We guarantee complete confidentiality
Our working relationship will involve a level of trust and understanding about the nature of your business or personal life. Because of this, we guarantee confidentiality.
4. We guarantee a personal approach
We make every effort to understand your individual needs and tailor our services appropriately. Our team is always available to offer expert advice. We keep in regular contact and continually improve our service by listening to, and acting upon your feedback.
5. We guarantee to waive our fee
In the unlikely event that we do not meet the above criteria, you don’t pay a penny.
Terms & Conditions
- This guarantee applies to the booking of Sign Language Interpreters only.
- If you believe we haven’t met the above criteria, and would like us to waive our fee, please share your reasons in detail and in writing within 30 days of the booking.
- If you provide an inaccurate description of the booking, the Sign Language Interpreter reserves the right to withdraw from the booking and the money back guarantee becomes invalid.
- If the booking changes so much that the original Sign Language Interpreter is no longer available, this will be treated as a cancellation and the money back guarantee becomes invalid.
- terptree’s decision regarding the money back guarantee is final.