Your satisfaction is such a priority to us that we have a 5-point customer service standard to ensure that the quality of the service we provide.
1. We guarantee complete peace of mind with our end to end service
- Our responsive team replies to all communication within a maximum 48 hours and provides prompt and clear communication throughout the booking process.
- We have a fantastic fulfillment rate and communicate progress regularly within the first 24 hours and beyond.
- Our uncomplicated booking service enables you to quickly get back to work whilst we manage every step of the process.
- We are experts in this field and consistently offer a credible and reliable service.
2. We guarantee to provide trained and registered professionals
All of our Sign Language Interpreters:
- are registered with the National Register of Communication Professionals working with Deaf and Deafblind People (NRCPD)
- are qualified to recognised safe practice standards
- have comprehensive Professional Indemnity Insurance and enhanced DBS checks
- abide by a strict Code of Conduct
3. We guarantee complete confidentiality
Our working relationship will involve a level of trust and understanding about the nature of your business or personal life. Because of this, we guarantee confidentiality.
4. We guarantee a personal approach
- We make every effort to understand your individual needs and tailor our services appropriately.
- Our team is always available to offer expert advice.
- We keep in regular contact and continually improve our service by listening to, and acting upon your feedback.
5. We guarantee to waive our fee
In the unlikely event that we do not meet the above criteria, you don’t pay a penny.
Terms & Conditions
- This guarantee applies to the booking of communication professionals only.
- If you believe we haven’t met the above criteria, and would like us to waive our fee, please share your reasons in detail and in writing within 7 days of the booking.
- If any of the following are true/happen, then the guarantee is rendered invalid:
- If the booking was not as advertised
- If we have not received all of the information to correctly place/book an Interpreter
- If you have not passed on accurate information (misinformation_ about the client, location, timings, room numbers, or preferred Interpreters
- If essential booking information has not been guaranteed by yourself to your staff
4. terptree’s decision regarding the money back guarantee is final.